Don't make the same mistakes I did.
I wasted years trying to break into tech the hard way. And after I finally cracked the code, I saw so many other people making the same mistakes as a hiring manager.
So don't be like us. Get the key secrets now, including:
- Why tech loves weirdos
- How to apply like a marketer, no matter the role
- When the "perfect" tech job might not be for you
Tech jobs are for techies, right?
Wrong. Turns out there are 3x as many roles for non-technical folks as for coders.
So this guide gives you a crash course on all the roles you didn't know you were qualified for:
- Product Marketing
- And 10 more you might not even know about...
"We're changing the world!"
Every tech company says that. But what are they really like?
You know, beyond the ball pits and the free massages???
Turns out there are huge differences between the Apples, Googles, and Ubers of the world. So get a behind-the-scenes tour of 18 tech employers, including:
- Their pros and cons from an employee perspective
- What they look for in future employees
- And where they do most of their hiring
And 5 more!
+ Guides to every hot tech job:
Want to do more than just read about tech jobs?
If you're hungry for more support than these free books can provide, I also offer an online course to help anyone break into tech:
- Find the perfect role for you (no coding required)
- Position your resume and LinkedIn profile to win it (no matter your experience level)